Category: Agro (Plant/Animal/Fisheries)
Manager (Broiler Breeder Farm)
One of the leading Agro Based Companies
- Responsible for overall farm and flock performance.
- Monitoring flock management and shed activities- cleaning and disinfecting, preparation for chick placement, brooding, ventilation, grading, feeding, feed and body weight management, water, litter, shed records etc.
- Monitor flock health status, implement vaccination and medication program.
- Ensure strict and proper bio security.
- Record keeping and analysis of flock record.
- Maintenance of all kind of equipment, machinery and buildings.
- Overall supervision of administrative, local issues, accounts, inventory and operational activities of the farm and reporting.
- Communication with zonal and corporate office.
- B.Sc in Animal Husbandry / DVM/ MS in Poultry Science from any recognized universities
- 5 to 7 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Agro based firms (incl. Agro Processing/Seed/GM)
- The candidate must have adequate knowledge on Broiler Breeder Farm management.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the deserving candidate.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Festival Bonus: 2
- As per company policy.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.