Project Manager (PM)
- Handle overall project by dynamic leadership
- Ensure smooth operation of Dredger to make sure maximum production.
- Ensure in Time completion of the project.
- Ensure daily/monthly targeted production of the project as well as Company.
- Analyzing, monitoring & executing different plans for increasing production.
- Monitor overall Dyke Management.
- Responsible for pre & post survey (Hydrography & Engineering) of this project.
- Need to maintain smooth relationship with external Authority, local administration & local people.
- Sort out & solve all kinds of technical problems as soon as possible.
- Reporting time to time to AED & other superiors.
- Prepare monthly cash budget and ensure daily cash requirement.
- Ensure production by proper monitoring.
- Assumption & taking action for upcoming mechanical breakdown.
- Creating a database and keep history for engine & other hydraulic system.
- Ability to handle a group of at least 30 colleagues and distribute work properly as per site requirement.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Mechanical Engineering or Marine Engineering.
- Age 35 to 40 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Skills Required: Dredger Operation Site Maintenance, Dredging Project management, Sub
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Dredging Project Management.
- Must have adequate knowledge in dredging.
- Must have good skill on Microsoft Office.
- Written and oral communication skills in Bengali &English.
- Communication with internal and external firm as needed.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, TA/DA
- Festival Bonus: 2
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.