- TotiCell Ltd, one of the best modern Healthcare Service Provider in Bangladesh. It provides Cellular & Genetic medicine services among the patient who actually needs for this type of services. It equipped with worlds prestigious machineries & medicines. TotiCell is such a healthcare service, where patients are getting ultimate satisfactory treatment. The expert team ensures adherence to high excellence and world class standards in health care and scientific development to fulfill unmet medical need by Regenerative Medicine. Regenerative therapies bring dramatic improvements in various medical conditions including musculoskeletal conditions including all types of arthritis, sport associated injuries, tendinopathies, neuropathy, fibromyalgia, autoimmune diseases, sexual health and anti-aging. For more information please visit our website at www.toticell.com
- Currently, we are looking for candidates with excellent diagnostic skills for the position of hematologist. Hematologists are responsible for conducting physical examinations and analyzing a patient`s medical history, studying blood samples and identifying white or red blood cell abnormalities and analyzing patient historical data, and using data to make informed decisions, among other duties. Hematologists will need to communicate with patients and keep them informed at all times, requiring good interpersonal and communicative ability.
- Testing and diagnosing patients.
- Advising, ordering, performing and interpreting tests (molecular and general diagnostic tests).
- Performing bone marrow aspirations for the detection of blood disorders.
- Conducting physical examinations and analyzing a patient's medical history.
- Studying lab tests, CAT scans, and MRIs for a more accurate diagnosis.
- Analyzing blood samples and identifying white or red blood cell abnormalities.
- Treating diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, or leukemia.
- Prescribing medications or dietary advice.
- Administering chemotherapy for the treatment of lymphoma or leukemia.
- Treating blood-clotting disorders.
- Maintaining detailed records of patients' health.
- Analyzing patient historical data and using data to make informed decisions.
- Using physicians' notes and recommendations when patients are referred to them.
- Potentially performing surgical operations.
- Consulting with other medical professionals in difficult cases.
- Medical degree with specialization in Hematology. The position should have successfully completion of fellowship and residency. The candidate having the course of MD shall get preference.
- At least 3 year(s)
- The Candidate should have 3 - 10 years experience in any reputed Hospital/Clinic/Diagnostic Center.
- Both male & female candidates are allowed to apply.
- Advanced knowledge of regenerative medicine and its current medical practices
- Completion of a two-year hematology fellowship.
- Obtaining a hematology license.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication.
- Analytical mindset and good problem-solving ability.
- Diligence and attention to detail.
- Good organizational skills
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per company policy
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.