Assistant Manager - QA (Knit Garments, Narayangonj)
A Leading Knit Garments Group of Companies
- The candidate should have knit garments experience.
- Job Location : Narayangonj
- Conduct pre-shipment inspection and issue report
- Conduct in-line production check
- Maintain an effective working relationship with related departments
- Work closely with the factory QC team for inspection scheduling
- Ensure inspection has complied with Buyer inspection standard
- Work closely with Technologist/Merchandiser for product checking detail
- Should have an accuracy of inspection judgment
- Ensure inspection report, on-site checking, and related photos are properly documented
- Accurate and clear inspection reporting
- Take charge of the overall quality assurance functions of delivering products and responsible for the quality of the apparels produced
- Find problems in garments and make root cause analysis of defects
- To ensure that quality of garments delivered.
- Handle quality assurance procedure in a way that ensures minimum involvement of time, manpower, and other resources while delivering the optimum quality
- Audit following areas of garment manufacturing processes: Roaming QA audit, End line Audit, Day final Audit.
- Provide train and educate to quality & production personnel, maintain the needed quality requirements throughout the production processes strictly following the specifications
- Highlight problems/ faults/ discrepancies in production
- Responsible to take immediate corrective actions and solve the problems
- Bachelor / Masters in any discipline.
- 7 to 10 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
knit garments quality, Quality Assurance/ Quality Control, Quality Control/ Audit, Quality Inspection
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 28 to 35 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Must have experience as QC in Knit Garments.
- With relevant manufacturing experience
- Fluently written and spoken English
- Able to issue inspection report and email communication in English
- Proficiency in MS Excel/Word/Outlook
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Robust personality able to work under pressure
- Attention to details
- Available for travel when necessary
- Strong leadership quality to drive self-inspection model
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Insurance
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Other benefits as per company policy
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.