Project Manager (Finance, Budget, Procurement & Logistics), HCMP
This position will be the focal person to ensure the overall financial management of the project and coordinate with relevant authorities/ donors in terms of financial issues as per project needs. He/ she also will ensure the timely logistic supply and procurement.
- Support the Sector Lead, Programme Development and Donor Reporting (PDDR) team and Grants team in budget calculation and real cost estimation as per projects needs
- Support the Health and Nutrition team in human resources salaries and all the costs related calculation and provide overall resources analysis for better planning and utilisation
- Support the Sector Lead through the development of the tracking tools and compilation of the agreed reporting templates
- Support concerned management through active participation in budget and account related discussion meetings
- Ensure the procurement plans and work plans are as per the cash flow forecast in all the project
- Develop and monitor all the transactions and financial report
- Supervise the budget tracking associates and conduct periodic review to ensure the tracking is done correctly
- Track all the administration cost and other procurement related cost and work closely to ensure the plans and procurement process is done as per the agreed and approved plan
- Document all the budgets, communication from the donor and BRAC staff including the modification in the budget and ensure the PMs and project staff communicated and action taken
- Record and document all the grants variations and document the decision on relocation of the budget lines and miscoding
- Backup and update all financial transactions, budgets, documents and bills and establish the filing system with holding the PMs accountable in any action related
- Coordinate with Grants and finance and other support function in decision making and actions
- Organise the capacity building for the staff including the PMs and document the learning with the learning division
- Hold responsibilities of the final budget and related BoQ and ensure the correct calculations are maintained in all the steps.
- Crosscheck the budgets are in line with the proposal narrative and work plan through careful review of the budget and narrative document with PDDR, Grants and Sector Lead
- Develop the financial reports as per donor and BRAC policies and ensure all the indicators are in line with the approved proposal
- Review and prepare the cost estimations related to the external evaluations and any surveys may H&N sector be engaged
- Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment and exploitation to achieve the programme’s goals on safeguarding implementation. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment
- Practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action
- Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so
- Work at office
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Finance, Accounting
- At least 5 year(s)
- Sound knowledge of the development sector, global development scenario to identify funding trends.
- Excellent skills in report writing (i.e. financial report, progress report etc.)
- Capable for planning and prioritising under any stressful situation
- Excellent skills in team building, problem-solving and decision making
- Demonstrated coordination skill and able to work in minimum supervision
- Excellent communication, coordination and networking skills
- Familiar with Software's used in financial management and, MS Office, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint etc.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Weekly 2 holidays, Insurance
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Festival Bonus: 2
- As per organisation policy
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Published on: 13 Jan 2022
Vacancy: Not specific
Employment Status: Contractual
Experience: At least 5 year(s)
Job Location: Cox's Bazar
Application Deadline: 19 Jan 2022
Read Before Apply
Published On13 Jan 2022
Company InformationBRAC. Address : BRAC 75 Mohakhali, Dhaka-1212, Bangladesh Business : brac is an international development organisation founded in Bangladesh that partners with over 100 million people living with inequality and poverty globally to create sustainable opportunities to realise potential.
Working at brac is not like any other job. It is a platform where you can bring about real change for people who need it the most. We are not just dreaming of a better world, we are building it. Join us to find the way.