Assistant Manager, Corporate Sales
Kazi & Kazi Tea Estate Ltd.
Kazi & Kazi Tea is currently seeking motivated, innovated and business-minded professionals looking for a challenging career in the FMCG industry who have worked in the Corporate Business sector and will be responsible for achieving sales targets. Those who are experienced and have enough skill are encouraged to apply.
- Make sales plan as per given sales target, target need to be achieved focusing on corporate business.
- Focus on achieving business targets from Pharmaceuticals, HORECA, E-Commerce, Different corporate house etc. and develop new business opportunities.
- Using analytical, creative and interpersonal skills build relationships with relevant stakeholders and external partners.
- Support and enable the development of an organizational culture where sales staff feel valued, supported, involved, engaged and empowered.
- Develop and implement a variety of development activities such as content development, learning video making, outlet to outlet analysis, refresher training, rerouting and so on.
- Negotiation with different parties, distribution issues solution, field force efficiency analysis needs to do, single outlet billing status report cooler and non-cooler respectively.
- Deliver sales pitches and presentations to clients, highlighting the benefits of a product to influence purchase.
- To ensure timely collection of dues as company guideline.
- Provide after sales service to the existing customers and also need to organize promotional initiatives for attracting the customers.
- Compile, analyze, and interpret sales data to provide reports to management on performance.
- Maintain a very good atmosphere and coordination with different Departments.
- Any other job assigns by the supervisor or line management time to time.
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA) in Marketing from any UGC approved institutions.
- At least 3 year(s)
- Age at most 35 years
- Proven working experience as Assistant Manager, Corporate Sales, at least 03 years.
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Corporate Sales.
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): Manufacturing (FMCG), Group of Companies.
- Highly experienced candidates will be given to preference.
- Good inter-personal skills and Basic arithmetic skill.
- Proficiency in MS-Office.
- Able to work under pressure and 100% aligned with company rules & regulations.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A D/A, Mobile bill, Tour allowance
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Other benefits as per company policy
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.