Digital Marketer & SEO Executive
Ba3 Digital Marketing
- BA3 Digital Marketing, a US-based digital marketing outsourcing firm, offers services internationally and locally. Over the past few years, we have worked with more than 60 famous companies in the USA (including Microsoft) and around the world. We strive to provide opportunities for people who are passionate about the latest technology. This is an opportunity that you can take advantage of.
- We are looking for Young, Energetic, Target Oriented, Self-Motivated, and aggressive Digital Marketing Analyst & SEO Expert, who will be responsible for running a digital business developing digital marketing strategies, implementing digital marketing plans, and planning & executing of all the digital marketing campaigns` creative designs, including good knowledge on graphics Designing and develop marketing area, writing content besides SEO. And who has excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Marketing platform (SEO for company website, Facebook, Google, YouTube, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest & etc.)
- Planning and executing all digital marketing, including Search engine optimization, Search Engine Marketing, Maintaining a marketing database, email marketing, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Developing digital marketing strategies to enhance branding, implementing digital marketing and sales plans, creative planning and carrying out digital marketing campaigns, and email marketing, including good knowledge of content writing.
- Implementing and Managing the Company's social media accounts. Expertise on Social Media platforms Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google, YouTube marketing, etc. to manage digital marketing campaigns.
- Planning and execution of product promotion/ digital campaign (Paid & Free) via reputed social media platforms i.e. Facebook, and Google for increasing sales as well as brand awareness.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (Return on Investments).
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing
- Update company website regularly.
- Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Create & manage link-building strategies and content marketing strategies.
- Identifying customers and their current and future needs, monitoring the competition, and submitting reports to superiors.
- Understanding On-page, Off-page, and Technical SEO/SEM be able to identify powerful keywords to drive the most valuable traffic.
- Develop a digital marketing budget for the best utilization of cost.
- Develop relevant content, publish in digital channels and regularly maintain the channels (i.e., social media, web, email, etc.) to reach the company's target customers. Create necessary marketing database, email, and social media advertising for the campaign.
- Contributes to digital marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed.
- Collaborates with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience.
- Increase & monitor customers and submit daily reports to the authority.
- Generate new lead.
- Work at office
- Bachelor degree in any discipline, Bachelor of Arts (BA) in English
- Educational background is flexible for a highly skilled candidate.
- Candidates can also Apply for Internship.
- 1 to 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Basic SEO Knowledge, Off Page SEO, On page SEO, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), SEO and Digital Marketer, SEO and Digital Marketing, seo audit, Technical SEO, YouTube SEO
- Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
- Age 20 to 30 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- English Proficiency Level: Excellent.
- Keyword research/analysis for Google, Bing, and Yahoo.
- Knowledge and experience in, in-depth SEO analysis, SEO Strategy, and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites.
- Provide Content Planning, optimized titles, meta tags, and internal linking for all website pages.
- Planning and Implementing link-building strategies as per Google algorithms.
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media, and internet marketing industry trends and developments.
- In-depth knowledge of Google algorithms and updates.
- Proven track record to rank websites on Google.
- Experience working with CMS environments.
- SMM, SMO, and marketplace work experience will be a plus.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Self and quick learning capabilities.
- All other SEO tasks as per our company are needed.
- IELTS would be a plus; Score: 6.0
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Performance bonus
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Access to paid courses and training.
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2 + Performance Bonus
- Professional and friendly working environment
- Medical leave, casual leave
- Everyday snacks and unlimited tea
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.