Eduko Bangladesh Ltd. (STS Group)
Key Selling Points
We are searching for IELTS Teachers with the drive to thrive in the IELTS Classroom of a value-driven multinational organization. Join our IELTS Team if you can connect with your students and guide them towards achieving outstanding IELTS score.
- Eduko Pathways Bangladesh is a multinational Student Placement and Premier IELTS and PTE Training provider with operations in Sri Lanka, Singapore and Bangladesh. The company has partnered with STS Group, one of Bangladesh`s leading multi-interest conglomerates. As a Global Education Enablement Services Company, we have access to top-tier tertiary institutions across North America, Europe, Australia, Asia and a deep commitment to improve outcomes for educators and students.
- We are currently recruiting two experienced and dynamic IELTS Instructors for delivering our premier IELTS Training Programs. We are looking for talented IELTS Trainers capable of designing and delivering world-standard Independent IELTS Training Modules in Reading, Writing, Speaking, Writing Visual, and Writing Essay.
- Our Physical and Virtual Training Platforms have been designed, built, and equipped to premium standards, thus providing instructors and students with a world standard teaching and learning environment. We place a strong emphasis on training quality, and this is reflected in our approach to instructor recruitment and training.
- In this role, you will generally be required to teach 30 hours per week, develop study materials 10 hours per week, and spend the remaining hours in administrative tasks. Additionally you will be expected to work for limited number of hours during evenings and weekends (if required).
- Conducting placement tests to determine the most suitable courses for students
- Planning, preparing, and delivering high quality IELTS training sessions taking into account individual learning styles and abilities
- Developing the course contents, study materials in both print and digital format
- Completing teaching related administrative tasks, including keeping registers, record of work done and marking exams
- Conducting and grading IELTS Practice exams
- Conducting and Invigilating IELTS Mock exams
- Engaging in professional skills development to ensure quality and high standards in service delivery, teaching and learning
- Conducting IELTS Live Sessions through Official Facebook and Youtube Channel
- Support IELTS marketing and promotional efforts
- Work at office
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Must have taken the Academic IELTS and have obtained a minimum overall score of 8.0 with no less than 7.5 in any of the four modules
- At least 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Education and Training, English Language, IELTS Instructor, Training Module development Skill
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
College, Training Institutes, University
- Age 24 to 40 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Native level competency in English Language
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited university
- Exceptional understanding of English language grammatical analysis
- Proficient in Technology-Centric Teaching and quick to adapt to new digital platforms
- Ability to use the full range of features in Google Classroom and Zoom for Education
- Aptitude for incorporating Gamification elements in IELTS Training
- Passion for teaching and a commitment to real IELTS Training
- Firm Commitment to ensure Confidentiality for intellectual property developed by the company
- Positive attitude and the desire to help change futures
Dhaka (Banani, Dhanmondi)
- Attractive Compensation Package and Fringe Benefits will be offered to deserving candidates
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Provident fund, Insurance, Gratuity
- Festival Bonus: 2
- A value-driven company that offers clear Career Progression Plan for top-performing individuals.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.