Regional Sales In-charge (Assistant Manager/Deputy Manager)
aamra networks limited
- Develop regional sales plans and quotas in accordance with business objectives.
- Participate in day-to-day zonal operations & report on regional sales performance daily/weekly/monthly/yearly to the head of department and COO.
- Forecast quarterly and annual profits.
- Develop and revise the annual budget for the area of responsibility.
- To increase customer satisfaction, suggest new services/products and innovative sales techniques.
- Address potential issues and offer immediate solutions.
- Discover regional market trends for new growth opportunities.
- Take participation in decisions about expansion or acquisition.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Skills Required: CRM Software
- 4 to 6 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Administration, Area Sales, Regional Sales, Territory sales
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 26 to 32 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Proven work experience as a Regional Sales Manager, Area Manager, or similar sales role.
- Ability to measure and analyze key performance indicators (ROI and KPIs).
- Familiarity with CRM software.
- Understanding of ISP operations and target market.
- Ability to lead and motivate a high performing sales team.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills with a problem-solving attitude.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Provident fund, Insurance
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Festival Bonus: 2
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Published on: 23 Jun 2022
Employment Status: Full-time
Experience: 4 to 6 year(s)
Gender: Both males and females are allowed to apply
Age: Age 26 to 32 years
Job Location: Bogura
Application Deadline: 10 Jul 2022
Published On23 Jun 2022
Company Informationaamra networks limited Address : Safura Tower (9th floor), 20 Kemal Ataturk Avenue, Banani C/A, Dhaka-1213, Bangladesh Web : www.aamra.com.bd Business : From a handful of employees in a small space 35 years ago, to 800+ workforce, 100+ products & solutions and more than 3,000 corporate customers today, aamra companies has evolved into a trusted name in the sectors of Textiles & Apparels, Information Communication Technology (ICT), Lifestyle and Food & Beverage. The company humbly recognizes the contributions, blessings and support of stakeholders, partners, customers and most importantly the people, who worked efficiently to establish this trusted brand today.
Throughout the years aamra has been helping corporate houses by managing their information systems effectively. aamra`s corporate functions strive to provide all the customers with customized and integrated technology-based solutions that enable them to maximize their business potentials. Hence aamra holds the patents, distribution and marketing rights of a number of world renowned high technology driven products. aamra companies is dynamic, futuristic and leading business group, represented by 16 independent Strategic Business Units (SBU) in Textile & Apparel, Information Communication Technology (ICT), Lifestyle and Food & Beverage. The company understands its clients` businesses and integrate it with today`s technology to maximize their satisfaction and protect their investment through quality services.