Program Officer, Training
SMC Enterprise Ltd.
- The incumbent will work as a team member of SMC Training pool.
- The position will assist training team for capacity development of SMC’s private sector network members through organizing training programs effectively.
- The Program Officer will provide administrative support to training team and assist trainer in facilitation of basic, refresher training of Blue Star, Green Star and Pink Star providers.
- The incumbent will strengthen coordination, collaboration with public, private and NGO sector to get continuous support in organizing training events.
- The position will also follow up providers after training, assess further training need.
- This position needs extensive travel (at least 70% time for facilitating training session) to organize training events outside of his/her base station.
- Masters of any discipline preferably Social Science
- At least 2 year(s)
- At least 2 years of experience in working with NGO and private sector professionals in Health and Family Planning/ Reproductive Health/ Maternal Health program of public health arena
- Working experience to conduct training or work in a training team will be preferable
- Good facilitation and presentation skill
- Well familiar with Microsoft office, excel and power point
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.