Quality Manager (Outerwear & Denim)
We are looking for interested candidate for the mentioned position who has the initiative, drive, and self-motivation to take on challenges to deliver high-quality results.
- Must be able to maintain a right Quality Management System to ensure quality of product.
- Must have good leadership to lead QA/QC team.
- Must be able to handle quality aspects of Outerwear.
- Effectively interacts with technical, development and production teams to maintain product quality: ensuring that targets are achieved.
- Should ensure that an active & effective QMS is in place.
- Should look for ways of improving existing QMS so as to exceed expectations of the customer.
- Must ensure that buyer's specifications are properly understood and maintained.
- Should ensure that AQL of the company is properly maintained & improved.
- Should ensure that all incoming raw materials, in-process & final goods are properly inspected & documented.
- Should ensure that Traffic Light system of in-line inspection system is installed & working.
- Should install both preventive & remedial measures against occurrence of any defect.
- Must take responsibility for failure of quality inspection of garment.
- Must be able to train QA/QC team periodically to enhance their skill.
- Must be able to control of alteration and rejections.
- Should be able to plan for year-wise improvement of quality.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Skills Required: Quality Management System, Technical Audit face, Technical knowledge
- 12 to 15 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Production, QUALITY ASSURANCE, Quality Control Management
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 32 to 45 years
- Preferable on specialized in outerwear.
- Must have at least 5 years in similar position in any renowned garments industries.
- Self-motivated & capable enough to handle large number of production line Quality.
- Be able to work under tight deadlines and cope with pressure.
- A high level of technical knowledge and strong practical skills.
- Relevant experience in multi-product outerwear and a keen eye for detail.
- Excellent practical technical skills.
- The ability to confidently attend and contribute to Client fit meetings and manage follow up procedures.
- The ability to build and maintain successful working relationships with colleagues, clients and factories.
- Should be dynamic, technical oriented persons with good communication skills.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill
- Salary Review: Yearly
- As per company policy.
- Excellent work environment, festival bonus and other admissible benefits.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.