Quality Controller (QC)
- REGATTA GROUP is a renowned outdoor clothing, footwear and equipment company with its head office in Manchester, United Kingdom. We are looking for a knowledgeable, efficient and hardworking QC at Bangladesh Liaison Office.
- Reporting to: QC Manager.
- Job Location: Dhaka (have to visit factories all over Bangladesh)
- Having good knowledge about Fit & PP sample checking and providing comments accordingly.
- Need to carry out inline and final inspection and need to have good knowledge about critical, major and minor points and also inspection grading rate.
- Need to have good knowledge about production plan and machine lay-out based on any style.
- Having knowledge about pattern, checking and finding out the error points.
- Having good experience in MS Office & email communication is must.
- Need to be skilled of counseling quality and production people to improve and train them according to company asking standard about quality and production.
- Need to have ability to find out problems and make good solution after discussion with line manager.
- Maintaining good communication with line manager and building up the good understanding with the team and other colleagues.
- Problem solving skills and quick decision-making ability.
- Must have strong communication skill in English.
- Skilled about fabrics quality checking and having good knowledge about fabrics category.
- Sound knowledge about garment accessories.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- The candidate should be university graduate (apparel background will get preferable).
- Required good level of English (both written and spoken).
- Skills Required: Communication, Computer skill
- 10 to 14 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
AQL, Computer skill, Garments Industry, Garments Production, QUALITY ASSURANCE, Quality Control/ Audit, Quality Management System
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Buying House, Garments
- Age 35 to 45 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Candidate should have running job experience with reputed brand or buying or liaison office.
- Working to AQL procedure, Grade 1 quality for European market.
- Woven and knits, including high specification taped waterproof and padded garments.
- Candidate should be experience of liaising with various suppliers in Bangladesh and make schedules to resolve issues immediately.
- Computer literacy & Good in English language skill.
- Excellent knowledge in Garments Quality.
- Able to work independently and act proactively.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
- Able to communicate effectively with all levels.
- Confident with "Can do" attitude.
- Strong interpersonal skill.
- Good analytical mind and problem-solving skill.
- Presentation, report producing skill and influencing.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill, Tour allowance
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Provident Fund.
- Service Benefits (in like manner of gratuity).
- Earn Leave Facilities.
- Free Lunch Facilities.
- Yearly Salary Review.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Published on: 24 Jan 2023
Vacancy: Not specific
Employment Status: Full-time
Experience: 10 to 14 year(s)
Gender: Both males and females are allowed to apply
Age: Age 35 to 45 years
Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
Application Deadline: 15 Feb 2023
Read Before Apply
1. Only online application is allowed, not required any hard copy application.
2. One applicant can apply one time only, double or repeated application will be disqualified.
3. Applicant whoever currently working or related with Regatta or Dare2B vendors/suppliers, don't need to apply.
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
Published On24 Jan 2023
Company InformationRegatta Ltd. Address : House# 48, Road# 04, Nikunja-1, Dhaka-1229. Web : https://www.regatta.com/ Business : REGATTA GROUP is a renowned outdoor clothing, footwear and equipment company with its head office in Manchester, United Kingdom.
And Bangladesh Liaison Office is a big part of our brand business.