Manager - Accessories
Liz Fashion Industry Ltd.
- Supervise and lead the graphic designing team
- Participate in designing and redesigning computer graphics, web page graphics, logos, illustrations, advertisements, brochures and many other forms of visual communication.
- Analyze and plan the framework of design according to the laid out concept and established specifications of the project.
- Ensure that the delivered products or services adhere to the policies and standards of the company.
- Delegate job responsibilities among junior team members and oversee that quality work is being completed within the deadline.
- Complete the project work within the timeline and estimated budget.
- Deal with the client and be the point of contact.
- Oversee that new techniques and processes are used to provide best quality of designs.
- Train and mentor junior designers and entry-level entrants.
- Be aware of the latest techniques and procedures used in designs.
- Suggest new ways of improving the quality of designs and other project issues.
- Assist the team members to choose the right style, attractive graphics, images, and other visual elements to adept them according to the objectives of the project.
- Leverage creative and marketing knowledge to develop new creative campaigns for specific targets.
- Work in collaboration with colleagues across different departments.
- Bring new business to the organization and sell current portfolio of work to prospective customers.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- 8 to 12 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Computer Operating, Computer skill
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 28 to 45 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Design Software:
- Adobe Photoshop,
- Adobe Illustrator,
- Corel Draw, Quarkxpress,
- Page maker etc
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Medical allowance, Provident fund, Insurance
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Weekly holiday 01(one) day.
- Service benefit
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Published on: 25 Jan 2023
Vacancy: Not specific
Employment Status: Full-time
Experience: 8 to 12 year(s)
Gender: Only males are allowed to apply
Age: Age 28 to 45 years
Job Location: Gazipur
Application Deadline: 24 Feb 2023
Read Before Apply
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
Published On25 Jan 2023
Company InformationLiz Fashion Industry Ltd. Address : Building-A, Holding-1, Block- C, Shaheed Mosharaf Hossain Road, Purba Chandora, Sofipur, Kaliakoir, Gazipur. Web : www.lizfashion.com Business : Founded in 1997, Liz Fashion Industry Limited is a sportswear and underwear manufacturer in Bangladesh, exporting to Europe, U.S.A., Canada, Australia and China. Our factories are situated in the industrial area of Sofipur, Gazipur.
We operate several large scale production facilities equipped with the best available machinery in the industry. Our management team consists of both local and foreign staff coming from China, Philippines, Turkey, Brazil and Canada. Throughout the years, Liz Fashion has been extremely successful in building a healthy and cooperative relationship with its employees and its communities.