Gonoshasthaya pharmaceuticals limited
- We are currently searching for a qualified and reliable Maintenance Manager to lead our maintenance department. As the Maintenance Manager, you will be responsible for managing all installation, repair and upkeep operations of our company`s facilities. Your duties will include maintaining machinery, planning repair activities, and developing maintenance procedures.
- If you have proven experience in a maintenance and management role, with excellent organizational and leadership abilities, then we encourage you to apply today. Our ideal candidate will demonstrate a good understanding of maintenance machinery and equipment, as well as outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- A great maintenance manager will have a solid understanding of plumbing and electrical systems as well as carpentry and other crafts. They will be well-versed in all maintenance process and health and safety regulations. The ideal candidate will also have aptitude in undertaking administrative tasks such as reporting, budgeting etc.
- The goal is to ensure the company facilities are well-cared for and adequate to support the company`s business operations
- Supervise and lead all maintenance processes and operations.
- Track expenses and oversee the budget for maintenance.
- Maintain all machinery to ensure it's at working standards.
- Create and implement maintenance procedures.
- Conduct regular inspections of the facilities to detect and resolve problems.
- Plan and manage all repair and installation activities.
- Ensure all department workers adhere to the safety policies and procedures.
- Assign repair schedules and evaluate repair cost estimates.
- Document and prepare daily progress reports and maintenance logs.
- Oversee equipment stock and place orders for new supplies when necessary.
- Develop maintenance procedures and ensure implementation
- Carry out inspections of the facilities to identify and resolve issues
- Check electrical and hydraulic systems of buildings to ensure functionality
- Plan and oversee all repair and installation activities
- Allocate workload and supervise upkeep staff (custodians, janitors etc.)
- Monitor equipment inventory and place orders when necessary
- Monitor expenses and control the budget for maintenance
- Manage relationships with contractors and service providers
- Keep maintenance logs and report on daily activities
- Ensure health and safety policies are complied with
- High School Diploma or equivalent qualification.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Facility Management or similar field is preferred.
- At least 5 year(s)
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in maintenance.
- Previous managerial experience is a bonus.
- Good understanding of the technical features of plumbing, carpentry, and electrical systems.
- Strong knowledge facilities machines and equipment.
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven experience as maintenance manager or another managerial role
- Experience in planning maintenance operations
- Solid understanding of technical aspects of plumbing, carpentry, electrical systems etc.
- Working knowledge of facilities machines and equipment
- Ability to keep track of and report on activity
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- High school diploma or equivalent; Degree from a vocational school or BSc/BA in business administration or facility management will be an advantage
- Valid Certified Maintenance Manager (CMM) will be a plus