Head of Construction
PowerPac Holdings Ltd.
- Supervise, lead and look after of all on-going/ high rise/ mega construction project works of the company. Responsible for execution of the projects as per approved designs & drawings, technical specifications and contractually, for all architectural, civil & structural works, electrical (both LT & HT), mechanical, fire detection & protection, fire-fighting, plumbing & sanitary works etc.
- Requires adaptability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while remaining in awareness of completion dates and understanding of management principles, especially of time management.
- Provide regular feedback to the higher authority (through EVP/CE) related to construction progress and problems and resolve those problems as per guideline of the management. Also responsible for reporting the deviation & variations of the contracts.
- Evaluate performance of existing contractors and recommend higher authority to engage proper Contractors for the any works and monitor their performance. Also responsible for resolving all technical issues through RFI to various clients
- Liaison with Purchase Department to procure the best available construction materials from the market and ensure timely supply of materials for completion of projects.
- Provide on-job training to the project engineers/site engineers/other staff of the project, departments and manage health & safety (HSE) issues of all the staff under the projects.
- Conduct regular meeting with the other team members of Project for proper coordination and improvement of work efficiency. Arrange project coordination and owner /contractor /architect /engineer meetings as and when required.
- Arrange and assist in preparing daily, weekly and monthly reports and report the higher authority.
- Strong architectural knowledge on document understanding/application and construction verbiage.
- Checking and recommending all Project Estimation, BoQ, Comparative Statements etc.
- Should be conversant about National Building Code (BNBC) and other building by-laws.
- Perform additional assignments and responsibilities as assumed or delegated by higher authority.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Civil Engineering
- Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology,Chittagong University of Engineering and Technology,Rajshahi University of Engineering and Technology,Khulna University of Engineering and Technology students will get preference
- 20 to 25 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Civil Construction, Civil Engineering
- Age 48 to 53 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Computer literacy must. Strong proficiency in Windows Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Excel, Word, Project and PowerPoint), AutoCAD, STADPRO, ETABS and other related software/applications.
- Strong Interpersonal skills and ability to work with and manage cross - functional teams.
- Have to be self-motivated and team member, and strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and work hard.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per company policy.