Architectural Engineer (Civil)
Paramount Textile Ltd.
We are looking for an accountable "Architectural Engineer" to be responsible for all engineering and technical disciplines that projects involve.
- Work with engineers to prepare plans, sections, elevations, detailed construction drawings in Auto CAD-2D, 3D & Studio Max.
- Prepare drawings as per requirements.
- Collaborate with engineers & department head to design and implement an efficient system of operation.
- Carry out cost estimates of construction materials to determine a project budget.
- Sketch and design building plans by hand drafting or with the aid of CAD programs.
- Interact with engineers and designers to quickly and accurately create drawings during design process.
- Maintain drawing files and coordinate document distribution to customer, job site, and vendors.
- Fill in technical details using drawings, rough sketches, specifications, and calculations made by engineers and surveyors.
- Prepare drawings showing the detail and assembly of a wide variety of equipment and devices, indicating dimensions and other requirements.
- Prepare drawings used in the layout, construction, and operation of systematic processes.
- Meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Perform any other tasks assigned by the management.
- Skills Required: 2D (Auto Cad), 3D CAD, 3D Studio Max
- 2 to 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
2D (Auto Cad), 3D CAD, 3D Studio Max
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 22 to 30 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Strong written communication & report writing skill.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Must be proficient in MS office, Auto Cad.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per company policy.