Category: General Management/Admin
Senior Executive, Administration
Digicon Technologies Ltd.
- General Administration:
- Ensure office cleanliness through preparation of checklist, monitoring cleaning work and maintain regular communication with outsourced cleaning company for smooth service.
- Monitor & ensure Health & Safety Management through ensuring availability of First Aid in company premises during working hour & installation and on time checking and re-filling of firefighting system.
- Liaison with internal & external stakeholders to create awareness regarding housekeeping, fire, health & safety issues as per Company policy procedures and program through team members.
- Prepare monthly/quarterly/annual procurement plan and carry out all procurement as per monthly/quarterly/annual plan.
- Collect quotations and prepare comparison sheets & procure office equipment, stationaries & necessary utilities as per requirement and also maintain regular communication with vendors.
- Maintain liaison with security service providing agency & ensure availability of right number of security forces in the office premises.
- Follow-up for renovation & Repair work, maintain liaison with vendors for layout and interior design, follow up and ensure completion of work within target deadline.
- Handle any unwanted situation competently, promptly & tactfully with the assistance of internal support as well as the concerned external as and when situation demands.
- Assist on different event management activities and ensure necessary arrangement for all kind of entrainment & official refreshment.
- Arrange hotel reservation, air ticket booking. Make changes and amendments if required.
- Canteen Management:
- Ensure timely food facilities, follow up & maintain liaison with vendors.
- Implement procedures and practices regarding food safety and ensure correct food handling & hygiene practices are performed to prevent contamination and subsequent food poisoning.
- Conduct monthly survey of food & service satisfaction of the employees & act accordingly to survey result.
- Transport Management:
- Monitor day to day operations of the transport department.
- Manage a team of drivers and vehicles efficiently.
- Follow up dispatching, routing, and tracking of delivery vehicles.
- Ensure company compliance on transport policies, legislation and procedures by macrograph and towing etc.
- Check vehicle log sheets before starting the service.
- Work at office
- Graduation/Post-Graduation from any reputed University/Institutions.
- 2 to 3 year(s)
- Age 25 to 30 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Must have the capacity to work in a team.
- Ability to lead a team.
- Relevant experience in BPO industry will get preference.
- Must be flexible to work in any shift (Day/Night) or roster.
- Flexible to travel across the country.