Category: HR/Org. Development
Officer - Welfare & Counseling (Ashulia & Gazipur)
A Largest Knit Garments Group of Companies
- To counsel the workers on general issues like company rules, regulations, policies, procedures and discipline.
- To counsel the absentee workers as referred by the HR section, in view to reduce absenteeism & turnover.
- To counsel the workers who seem inefficient and efficient workers are logging behind efficiency as referred by the factory's Line Management.
- To counsel the workers getting responsible for Quality inspection failure.
- To counsel the listed Sewing Operator who is responsible for alteration/repair.
- To counsel workers in group-wise on general issues.
- To find aggrieved workers and counsel them in view to resolved their grievance related to their wages-allowance-benefits and facilities.
- To counsel workers on disciplinary issues.
- To counsel workers on safety health & hygiene issues.
- To make them aware in relation to their reports & privilege, employment rules, terms & conditions.
- To make them aware of productivity consciousness.
- To make them aware of Quality Assurance improvement.
- To maintain coordination with the concerned HR, Admin & CSR section, Factory Head & Corporate Industrial relations Manager.
- To maintain corresponding Data-Records/ Log/ Registers for different areas of counseling as up to date and submit a report to the Manager- HR & Admin.
- To provide guidance/ assistance in view to provide them due leave, incentives, and any other legal benefits as applicable by law.
- To provide them appreciation & participation in sports, games, social & cultural events.
- To provide them guidance/assistance in availing Medical services, Housing, Education, Canteen facilities, and their legal assistance.
- To maintain all kind of record-keeping registers
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- 2 to 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Compliance, Labor Counseling, Welfare
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 25 to 35 years
- Only females are allowed to apply
- Good Communication & interpersonal skills, self-motivated
- Good Counseling capability
- The incumbent should be dynamic, well organized, self driven & have good personality
- Proficient in MS Office Package.
- Ability to work under pressure and should be a team player.
- Should have sound knowledge on Bangladesh Labor Code 2006, amendment act 2013, other required laws applicable for factories.
Gazipur, Dhaka (Ashulia)
Tk. 18000 - 20000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Insurance, Over time allowance
- Festival Bonus: 2
- As per Company Policy