Medical Technologist (Lab)
Centre for Woman and Child Health
Medical Lab technologists will perform a variety of laboratory tests and procedures to assist physicians in diagnosing, monitoring, treating and preventing disease. These tests have a wide range of areas; blood banking, Histopathology, Immunology, biochemistry, hematology, immunology, and microbiology.
- Culture media preparation, storing, sensitivity testing, different staining.
- Operates and maintains sophisticated instruments and equipment used in microbiology dept. and able to properly set up, calibrate, maintain, operate and shut down such instruments.
- Capable to prepare pathological reports in Hospital Information System (HIS).
- Yearly Data analysis and graphical, presentation on the Microbiology result.
- Maintain proper storage of sample and test kits and monitor freeze temperature.
- Proper disposal of pathological specimen waste material and chemicals.
- Any other relevant tasks is assigned by the management.
- Work at office
- B.Sc in Medical Technology (Microbiology)
- 3 to 5 year(s)
- Age 26 to 35 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to adapt easily and quickly to change.
- Must be Computer skill especially in MS Word and Excel
- Ex-AFIP microbiology lab staffs are also encouraged to apply
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per company policy.