Category: Hospitality/ Travel/ Tourism
Senior Executive/ Assistant Manager (VISA & Protocol)
A leading 100% Export Oriented Group
- The Incumbent is responsible for all aspects of the VISA, Immigration and Protocol
- Services of the company and ensuring that the process runs smoothly.
- Responsible for the completion of all relevant VISA and Immigration documents and ensure that they are received within the time limit set by the Government/Embassy.
- Must ensure that the information provided by the client (concerned employee) is correct.
- Preparing and checking all legal documents related to VISA processing and visits abroad and remaining up to date with any changes to legislation.
- Must have detail information regarding VISA & Immigration process including fees & miscellaneous charges of different countries specially those countries having business relation with the Group.
- Responsible for all necessary documentation and official Procedures at Bangladesh Passport Office for making of Passport of any employee need to go for foreign visit for business purpose.
- Responsible for Ticketing/Reservation/Travel Agent/Airlines/Hotel/Tourism/Hospitality/Catering/ Food Services/Restaurant, etc.
- Ensure that the VISA applications are processed in time (well in advance) and Keep the concerned employees updated of any issues with their VISA applications.
- Attending & clarifying queries from any embassy (if any) regarding VISA and solving it on urgent basis (email, phone call or walk-in).
- Research on the latest updates of VISAs of different countries.
- Receive & reply phone calls & emails related to VISA Processing, Air Ticketing, Hotel Booking,
- Traveling and other related issues.
- Prepare necessary documents, fill out forms, and maintain files and records.
- Prepare and maintain paperwork with BIDA & other govt. office regarding foreign employees working in the group.
- Work at office
- Masters degree in any discipline
- 3 to 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Air Ticketing, Tour and Travel Agency, Protocol, Visa Processing
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 27 to 35 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Candidates having other qualifications relevant to VISA, Immigration and Protocol, fluent in English (oral & written), can speak in other language (except Bangla & English) would be given preference
- Should have adequate knowledge regarding VISA processing, immigration and protocol service.
- Experienced in Visa Consultancy/Visa Processing/Immigration/Visit Visa/Work Permit Visa/Family
- Migration Visa / Online VISA form fill-up, etc.
- Fluent in English speaking, reading & writing.
- Should be experienced in VISA processing specially Schengen countries, Europe, Canada, USA, UK, Australia, India, China and Japan.
- Should have adequate knowledge on computer operation (MS Word, Excel, Power Point, etc),
- Emailing, Internet and different Web based work.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- As per Company Policy.