Senior Project Engineer (Electrical)
PowerPac Holdings Ltd.
- Responsible for all types of electrical (LT & HT), LV System such data & voice, communication network, CCTV, AV networks, fire alarm system and BMS system, etc.
- Coordinate with consultants for all design-related issues and resolve thru RFI's.
- Organize, manage and direct contractors and vendors to ensure execution of work is as per the approved design and drawings and will ensure the quality of works as per the technical specification at the site.
- Provide Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) Guideline to all the project & site engineers, foreman, contractors and workers.
- Responsible for joint measurement with contractors for all project-related works and process the same through the Head of Construction.
- Issuing NCR as and when notice any deviations/variations to the approved design and drawings, technical specifications etc.
- Engineering and design of electrical systems for residential/industrial/commercial/ high rise/ mega construction projects including 3D modelling of all components and designs.
- Analysis and material selection of designed components targeting the highly constrained size, weight and power environments.
- Provide on-job trainings to the site engineers/foreman/other technical staff of the project/ company and manage performance of all subordinate staff.
- Assist in installation, maintenance and commissioning of all types of substations, PFI panel, AVS, IVS, ATS etc. and Elevators on all ongoing projects.
- Attend and manage project coordination and owner/contractors/architects/engineers meeting as and when required.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Or from any other recognized university with related experiences.
- Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology,Chittagong University of Engineering and Technology,Khulna University of Engineering and Technology,Rajshahi University of Engineering and Technology students will get preference
- 12 to 15 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Age 40 to 45 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Computer literacy must. Skills Required: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Auto CAD, Revit MEP, Navis and other related software/ applications.
- Able to work with tight deadline and deal with work procedure/ pressure.
- Candidate should be Smart, Self-Motivated and Energetic.
- Ability to work under pressure.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per company policy.