Executive Officer (e-GP Tender)
South Bengal Group
Expertise on e-GP Tender and Govt,Non-Govt. Tender Development & experience on collecting Foreign Principal sourcing.
- Collection of foreign principal of different govt. and non govt. projects.
- Maintaining a relationship with govt. officials on behalf of the Company for a tender related issue.
- Sound knowledge about all general and e-GP tenders such as the tender of roads and highway and tender related to goods,service and works.
- Active participation in the e-GP Review Panel with previous track records.
- Attending e-GP contract signing processes.
- Experience in e-GP Mandatory Qualification Criterion.
- Participating and completing Partner in deeds successfully.
- Active participation of Govt. Tenders with remarkable track records.
- Participating in all types of tenders. e.g. OTM-Two Envelope, One Envelope, DPM, LTM, CPTU processes.
- Must have the responsibility to find out tender notice & other associated documents.
- Attending Pre-bid meetings and techno-commercial meetings with clients by collaborating top management.
- Successfully completing Tender Billing Methods.
- Contributing to cost and price evaluation e.g. BOQ/Estimate etc.
- Any other tasks assigned by the Management.
- Work at office
- Bachelor degree in any discipline, Masters degree in any discipline
- University of Dhaka,University of Chittagong,Rajshahi University,North South University students will get preference
- Training/Trade Course: eGp Tender
- Skills Required: Ability to work collaboratively with cross function, Able to work under pressure, Should have knowledge of Govt. tender process, Tender Documents, Tender Processing
- 2 to 6 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
EGP Tendering Expert, Tender Management, Tender Preparation
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Trading or Export/Import
- Age 28 to 45 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Must have experience on collecting Foreign Principal & E-GP Tender Procedure.
- Track records of winning contracts and successful conclusion thereof.
- The candidate must be smart, dedicated, and well organized, proactive with a sense of priority in completing the tasks assigned.
- Must be able to professionally communicate with Principals, negotiate terms and price
- Excellent interpersonal skills, communication ability, energetic and confident.
- Good communication, Drafting, Filing, Documentation, and reporting skills.
- Good command in Computer operating, especially MS Word, Excel, Power point, office outlook & Internet.
Compensation & Other Benefits