Manager/ Asst. Manager (Accounts)
- Manage all financial accounting activities for business operations and keeping of all financial information & planning and data as absolute confidential.
- Preparation of Monthly, Quarterly and Annual financial statements.
- Develop financial statements for payroll processing, account reconciliations, account receivables, account payables, revenue, expenditure, etc.
- Determine accounting errors or discrepancies and suggest necessary corrective action.
- Maintain accurate accounting records for future references and submission of reports to stakeholders, like Board of Directors, Tax/Vat authority, RJSC and Banks / NBFI, BOI etc.
- Help other department in financial analysis and accounting tasks.
- Assist in account receivables and payables activities.
- Respond to accounting related questions and inquiries from employees/external parties.
- Ensure financial records comply with company policies and accounting principles and Government law and policies like Income Tax, VAT etc.
- Perform month end closing activities such as account reconciliation, revenue accounting, expense accounting, etc.
- Prepare finance reports required for team meetings or as requested by management and customers.
- Prepare and submit financial reports to the External Auditors for audit purpose and facilite completion of annual audit.
- Review all financial reports to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Support preparation of annual budget, forecast and projections.
- Submission for management information (MIS) and also to submit reports sought by Director.
- Work at office
- Master of Commerce (MCom) in Accounting
- ACA preferable or Candidates who have partly completed CA Application Level/Advance Level.
- Students of CA Firm Associated with Big 4 will get preference.
- 5 to 10 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Finance, Tax (VAT/ Customs Duty/ Income Tax)
- Age 35 to 45 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- 5 to 7 years post qualification experience.
- Must be fluent in English both Oral and Written.
- Proven work experience as a Financial Accountant or similar role at least for 5 years
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and accounting software
- In-depth understanding of business bookkeeping procedures
- Solid knowledge of accounting regulations, IAS/IFRS, TAX and VAT matters
- Excellent math skills with an attention to detail
- Time-management abilities
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill, Tour allowance
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- As per company Policy