Manager - Store (Knit Garments)
Must have 10 Years experience in RMG industry and Profound knowledge about warehouse (store).
- Lead and guide a group of Companies central store.
- Manage and maintain accurate receive and issue records of all materials, Inventory taking, Quality checking as per procedure.
- Ensure proper maintain and operation of the store like safe receipt, storage, retrieval and timely dispatch.
- Ensure goods inbound and outbound, warehouse management, safety and security within the store.
- Make sure inventory control, proper deliveries and implement BIN card.
- Make sure correspondent with CNF against export & import.
- To collect style wise order status from merchandiser, Collect the daily export status from the commercial and hand over to the related executive.
- To keep fabric, pocketing, lining and contrast as per buyer/style/PO/color wise.
- Monitor warehouse activities to ensure that accessories are stored correctly and safely and organize warehouse space is used efficiently.
- Issue the fabric goods to the subcontracted factory as per the requirements of the planning dept.
- Develop and maintain software based system for materials delivery to the production floor as per plan.
- Follow and implement the operational strategies and procedure according to the company policy.
- Monitor and maintain store ledger, fixed asset register as well as software.
- Maintain FIFO/LIFO and smooth operation for materials received from suppliers, delivery to customers and returned products.
- Executing all the Day-to-Day Store function as per the SOP (Standard Operating Procedure).
- Lead and guide the store personnel to accomplish the assigned/vested task in best possible way.
- To ensure the goods of the different style as per order of the buyer.
- Ensure daily/weekly stock report to the management.
- Any other job as may be assigned by the management time to time.
- Master of Commerce (MCom) in Commerce
- At least 10 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Garment General Store, Garments Central Store, Inventory/ Store Management
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 35 to 45 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Must have sound knowledge about the central store of 100 line knit garments, Textile, Dyeing Unit, Finishing Unit, Printing , Accessories & Embroidery.
- Good knowledge & skills in MS Office Package and ERP software.
- Strong technical knowledge in store system & it's SOP
- Able to work under pressure and complete the task within a preset time frame.
- Ability to effectively communicate and correspond with the concern department and external suppliers.
- Must have the ability to supervise and inspire team members.
- Applicant who is staying in Gazipur will be preferred.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill, Medical allowance
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- As per company policy.