Manager, Lab (Knit Composite Garments)
- The applicant must have well knowledge about spectrophotometer.
- Must know how to use Data Color and Spectro Photo Metre, how to calibrate spectro photo meter with our winches).
- Must have a good knowledge about different physical test parameter, test requirements and test procedure of buyer like Marks & Spencer.
- Must have a good knowledge about dyes combination based on color category.
- Supervise the laboratory chemist and technicians working at the laboratory.
- Prepare annual plan for the laboratory.
- Monitor all process of ETP.
- prepare the following teat conducted as per AATCC, ASTM and ISO approved method-
- Colour fastness analysis for textile fabrics like colourfastness to washing, water, dry heat, sublimation and crocking.
- Physical analysis for fabric like density, thickness, mass per unit area of fabrics.
- Fibre identification by qualitative and quantitative analysis.
- Water resistance and repellence for coated fabrics.
- Pilling resistance.
- Stiffness test for hard and soft feel of fabrics.
- Visual colour shading assessment with
- Fabric repellence test.
- Dimensional stability of fabric and garments, appearance test on garments/fabrics, bowing/skew ness.
- Ensure safety, quality and compliance activities in workplace.
- Ensure and maintain a clean and tidy site.
- Carry out any other jobs as assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Textile Engineering
- Chemistry, or other related field
- At least 10 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Knowledge on Production Process, Dyes' chemical, ETP and WTP process.
- Knowledge on SAP.
- Knowledge on Costing, Material handling, Floor management, Management of Manpower and Machines effectively.
- Computer experience in MS Office, Email & Internet.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill, Medical allowance
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- As per company policy.