- Maintain company accounts, cash, and bank transactions.
- Take full responsibility to prepare financial statements, daily, weekly, monthly, annually, or as required by the company. (Balance Sheet, Cash Flow, Trial Balance, Receipt & Payments, Profit & Loss).
- Prepare daily, and monthly, cash receivable reconciliation and bank reconciliation.
- Prepare cash and fund flow, financial statements, receipts and payment statements, and trial balance.
- Receive, and verify vendor bills, and records against the company records.
- Handle collection of outstanding balances.
- Ensure all of Receivable, Sales, and Payable reports are posted correctly.
- Any other accounts responsibilities as per required by the company.
- Work at office
- BBA/MBA/Post Graduate, in Accounting or Finance.
- CA/CMA qualified is preferable.
- Skills Required: Accountant
- At least 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Accounting and Finance
- Age at least 28 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Must be able to handle work under pressure.
Published on: 21 Nov 2020
Employment Status: Full-time
Experience: At least 2 year(s)
Gender: Both males and females are allowed to apply
Age: Age at least 28 years
Job Location: Dhaka (Motijheel)
Application Deadline: 30 Nov 2020
Published On21 Nov 2020
Company InformationContinental Courier Address : 10/3 Arambag, Motijheel, Dhaka 1000 Web : continentalcourierbd.net Business : Courier Services: The first of its kind in the country, it was established in the year 1983. Over a period of 33 years, the company grew with 114 zonal offices and thousands of sub-agencies, run by a well-trained workforce, covering even the most remote places in the country.
Parcel Services: Starting its operations in 2004 with only 24 vehicles, Continental Parcel Service has widened its network with the help of a growing number of vehicles. For its safe, quick and timely delivery, Continental Parcel Service is trusted by the largest companies of Bangladesh for the distribution of their products and equipment’s.
Innovation of Continental Courier:
a) On Board Courier (OBC): ‘On Board Courier’ is an initiative of Continental Courier Service. Though OBC, Continental organizes and ensures delivery of its customers’ consignment within division and inter-division, rather than receiving all its consignments in the central sorting station at Dhaka. Furthermore, a staff member is designated with every shipment to ensure on-time delivery.
b) Weather Proof Bag: “Weather and Pilferage Proof” bags, also known as “Poly Bags” are used in order to ensure protection of our customers’ consignments. Multiple sizes are provided as per the requirement of customers.
c) Top Urgent Service: ‘Top Urgent’ services for are provided for customers who need an immediate delivery for their documents. Under this service, if a document is shipped Dhaka-Dhaka, it will be delivered within 1-4 hours and noon of the following day for rest of the country.
Domestic Coverage: Continental has the largest sales and distribution network in Bangladesh, for example, there are 140 agencies in the Dhaka Metropolitan area.