- Have basic knowledge, and improve SEO of website through regularly reviewing, enhancing data, and campaign work.
- Research and develop new technologies and features, and make plans to implement them into the company.
- Strategize, and implement Social Media Marketing, Text Message Marketing, Email Marketing, and Advertising Campaigns.
- Develop and manage good relationships with customers, and clients online (Facebook, Instagram, and others, if needed).
- Take responsibility to ensure new websites, and softwares meet company requirements.
- Troubleshoot day-to-day software, and website issues.
- Provide weekly/monthly marketing data to supervisor.
- Able to work individually, and under pressure.
- Work at office
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- If you have the required skills for Digital Marketing, you are encouraged to apply.
- Skills Required: Digital Marketing
- At least 1 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Logistic/Courier/Air Express Companies
- Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
- Both males and females are allowed to apply