Sewing In Charge (Knit Garments)
100% Export Oriented Knit Garments.
Jarun, Konabari, Gazipur.
- Look after the overall sewing processes as per buyer requirements.
- Operation wise hourly production check.
- Supervise, guide, control and motivate the workers.
- Carefully look after the worker attendance, register, leave and other records.
- Supervises the quality of garments.
- Control sewing modules alignment and manage sufficient space to move.
- Maintains the floor discipline and ensure the cleanliness of floor.
- Make sure of sufficient lighting at needle point.
- Take necessary steps at once to solve any problem derived the finishing section.
- Responsible for procuring and monitoring the use of equipment/material.
- Supervising production processes.
- Maintain all types of sewing quality goods.
- Quality control and ensure products are produced on time or projects completed within the deadline.
- Maintain shipment schedule.
- Any other tasks assign by the Management.
- HSC/Bachelor in any discipline
- Skills Required: knit composite, Knit garments
- 7 to 10 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Knit Garments factory
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 27 to 30 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Shift base duty (3 Shifts).
- Must have the knowledge about Knit Garments.
- Proactive in production trouble shooting.
- Should be well-behaved, honest and able to work timely.
- Should have knowledge in Social, Technical Audit.
- Able to work independently and proactively.
- Should have strong leadership and team management skill.
Tk. 27000 - 28000 (Monthly)