Category: HR/Org. Development
Asst. Manager (HR)
RAOWA (Retired Armed Forces Officers Welfare Association)
Retired Armed Forces Officers` Welfare Association (RAOWA) located in Dhaka, is looking for a suitable candidate for the position of Asst. Manager (HR).
- Developing and administering human resources plans and procedures that relate to company personnel
- Planning, organizing, and controlling the activities and actions of the HR department
- Contributing to the development of HR department goals, objectives, and systems
- Implementing and revising a company's compensation program
- Creating and revising job descriptions
- Conducting annual salary surveys
- Developing, analyzing, and updating the company's salary budget
- Developing, analyzing and updating the company's evaluation program
- Developing, revising, and recommending personnel policies and procedures
- Maintaining and revising the company's handbook on policies and procedures
- Performing benefits administration
- Maintaining affirmative action programs
- Overseeing recruitment efforts for all personnel, including writing and placing job ads
- Conducting new employee orientations and employee relations counseling
- Overseeing exit interviews
- Maintaining department records and reports
- Participating in administrative staff meetings
- Maintaining company directory and other organizational charts
- Recommending new policies, approaches, and procedures
- Carry out any other duties commensurate with the post that may be required by the line manager.
- Other relevant duties as per Management
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA) with a concentration in one of the following:
- Human resources
- Organizational behavior
- Management and leadership
- Or, Equivalent Degree
- At least 5 year(s)
- Age at most 35 years
- Minimum 5 years experience in any recognized organization.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, MS Excel, MS Power Point & Networking.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Strong time management skills and the ability to multitask
- Ability to work under pressure
- Age limit is maximum up-to 35 years on November 30, 2020.
- Condition may be relaxed in case of highly qualified/experienced candidate.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per Company Policy