Assistant Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis
- Maintain proper and relevant accounting policies in line with IFRS
- Partnering closely with other process leads, ensure accurate and efficient monthly/quarterly closing of financial statements and reporting - helping to drive actions through analysis, commercial reasoning, and business rationale from a financial perspective
- Ensure high standards of corporate governance and transparency with stakeholders
- Ensure correct provisioning of costs on an accrual basis every period and keeping track of all expenses & claims to identify un-received claims and providing for them
- Liaison with internal and external auditors to ensure audit objectives are achieved in an orderly and timely manner
- Ensure compliance with all statutory and legal requirements in the Company
- Promote adequate accounting competence and knowledge among internal stakeholders and finance team
- Resolve all queries of Statutory / Internal Auditors, related to the Company
- Ensure & provide information to the depots for the periodic deposit of VAT, filing of VAT returns, and getting the assessments done
- Ensure timely completion of the Statutory Audit.
- Bring a strategic mindset toward discovering opportunities and identifying
- recommendations to enhance finance and business processes
- Perform self-inspection on work areas and implement measures to ensure compliance with accounting practices, policies, and guidelines
- Graduate / Post Graduate in Accounting/ Finance.
- Must have CA (Certificate Level) /CMA (Business Level) /ACCA (Skill Level)
- 5 to 7 year(s)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Published on: 21 Nov 2020
Vacancy: Not specific
Employment Status: Full-time
Experience: 5 to 7 year(s)
Job Location: Dhaka (Mohakhali)
Application Deadline: 20 Dec 2020
Published On21 Nov 2020
Company InformationShopUp Address : Mohakhali DOHS, Dhaka-1212 Web : https://shopup.com.bd/ Business : Shopfront Limited is the first company in Bangladesh to tap into the ever-expanding social media commerce industry and among the pioneer social commerce solution providers in South Asia. The company focuses on different ways to enable SMEs.
ShopUp is Shopfront Limited’s online solution to help SMEs in multi faceted means. ShopUp is Bangladesh`s leading full-stack B2B platform for small businesses. We provide easy access to B2B sourcing, last-mile logistics, digital credit and business management solutions to small Businesses.
The different wings of ShopUp comprises eLoan- handling different credit related services, ShopUp reseller- sourcing, packaging, storing products for merchants, ShopUp Assist- helping with promoting online businesses, RedX- providing all sorts of logistical support and delivery.
ShopUp is an ever-growing company who believes in changing thousands of lives for the better. It provides opportunities to work hard and plays a role in making a significant impact in people’s career curves.