Full Stack Web Developer
Appnap Technologies Ltd.
LOCATION: Ranks Business Center, Pragati Sarani, Dhaka - 1229, Bangladesh.
- A FEW EXAMPLES OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES AS A FULL STACK WEB DEVELOPER:
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices.
- Developing Admin Portal User/Admin Concept with permission control.
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
- Create and maintain software documentation.
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling websites.
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities.
- Cooperate with designers to match visual design intent.
- WHAT WE OFFER:
- Huge impact: You'll be working on products used by hundreds of thousands of people all around the world. The quality of your work will make a decisive difference both to the users and to Appnap.
- Talented, knowledgeable colleagues: You'll get the chance to learn (and teach too!) some of the brightest and most skilled people you'll ever meet. Your talent is going to blossom here.
- International reach: Our audience is wildly international. We're a global reality.
- Bachelor in Engineering (BEngg)
- Bachelor degree in CSE or relevant field.
- Skills Required: Full Stack, Full Stack Development, Software Development, web application development, Web Design, Web Developer, Web Technologies
- Age 22 to 35 years
- Minimum 3 years work experience.
- Solid knowledge and experience in programming applications.
- Candidates must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- Deep functional knowledge or hands-on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc) is needed to be successful in this position.
- Must have Codeigniter, Laravel framework expertise.• Experience in automated testing practices and tools (XCTest, Snapshot tests).
- Proficiency in My SQL.
- Proficiency in version control tools like git.
- Understanding of UI design and a user-oriented focus.
- Suggest improvement for the current processes.
- Good Knowledge of Linux & Ubuntu Server.
- Able to develop ideas and processes, clearly express them and solve complex problems.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- 02 weekly holidays.
- World-class working environment.
- Fully subsidised Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
- Recreation facility (Home theatre and Play Station).
- 02 yearly festival bonuses.
- Performance bonus.
- Yearly salary review.
- Yearly official tour.
- Casual leave, Sick leave, Annual leave and public holidays as gazette by the government and organisation's decision.