Chief Finance Officer
- To lead the overall financial management including budgeting and forecasting, capital management, cash flow management, cost and profit analysis, assessing risk of investments etc. to achieve company's short and long-term financial goals.
- Ensure that all financial policies of the organization are in compliance with the Statutory / Regulatory bodies.
- Preparation of project profile & financial model.
- Maintaining all sorts of business communication with Banks and the financial institute.
- Develop and implement a strategy to maintain smooth cash flow throughout the year.
- Provide guidelines to the direct reports regarding Financial Reporting,Budget and Budgetary Control, Conducting Statutory or Special Audit, Corporate Tax and VAT Issues, ERP Automation and Internal Control System.
- Follow the company's approval policy & disbursements as per instruction from the respective authority.
- To communicate with & assist the external auditors (including special & internal auditors), Tax authority, IDRA & any statutory bodies.
- Performing for anti-money laundering activities.
- To maintain a strong liaison with high officials of the bank and other Govt. entities as required.
- To understand all of the company's liabilities and has many legal contracts, statutory & tax obligations.
- To establish and maintain lines of communication with investment bankers, financial analysts, and shareholders in conjunction with the Chairman.
- To administrate banking arrangements and loan agreements and maintain adequate sources of capital.
- Develops finance organizational strategies by contributing financial and accounting information, analysis, and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction; establishing functional objectives in line with organizational mission, vision, and values.
- Develops organization prospects by studying economic trends and revenue opportunities; projecting acquisition and expansion prospects; analyzing organization operations; identifying opportunities for improvement, cost reduction, and systems enhancement; accumulating capital to fund expansion.
- Maximizes return on invested funds by identifying investment opportunities; maintaining relationships with the investment community.
- Maintaining liaison with Bangladesh Bank, National Board of Revenue, Different Ministries and other Government offices as and when required.
- To lead a team and monitor them to get the best performance in an efficient way.
- All other duties as and when referred by the management.
- Masters/ MBA in Accounting or Finance.
- Professional Certification: FCA / FCMA.
- Skills Required: Accounts, Finance, Finance and Banking, Financial Analysis, Financial Reporting
- At least 15 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Accounts, Finance, Finance and Banking, Financial Analysis
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Agro based firms (incl. Agro Processing/Seed/GM), Group of Companies
- Age at least 40 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Has in-depth understanding of the accounting standards
- Knowledge of Bangladesh Bank guidelines
- Initiative with good interpersonal skills, be able to work independently and at the same time in a teamwork environment
- Preferred qualifications:
- Financial Planning and Strategy, Managing Profitability, Financial Skills
- Strategic Planning, Vision, Quality Management
- Promoting Process Improvement, Forecasting, Corporate Finance, Developing Budgets
- Dealing with Complexity
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Admissible benefits as per company policy.