Officer (Trade Marketing-Commodity Sales)
Permanent after successful completion of 6 months` probation period.
- Develop marketing strategies aligned with the brand strategy.
- Develop a professional relationship with key suppliers through executive meetings and execution to the defined business metrics.
- Develop financial plans based on analysis of clients' financial status, and discuss financial options with clients.
- Act as the key liaison between product development and buyers.
- Analyze market conditions in order to determine optimum times to execute securities transactions.
- Read corporate reports and calculate ratios to determine best prospects for profit on stock purchases and to monitor client accounts.
- Review all securities transactions to ensure accuracy of information and that trades conform to regulations of governing agencies.
- Maintain customer relationships for future purchases.
- Cultivate programs that ensure products sell in-store.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Skills Required: Ability to Work Under Pressure, Accountability, Adaptive to Culture, Corporate Sales (B2B Business), Food Industry
- At least 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
B2B and B2C sales and marketing
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age at most 35 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Strong knowledge of consumer industry
- Strong range management
- Experience analyzing large amounts of data and trends
- Ability to think critically and creatively
- TA/DA as per company rules.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill, Provident fund, Insurance, Gratuity
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Leave & other benefits as per company policy.