Senior Manager/ Deputy Manager (Electronics)
Shabab Fabrics Limited
This job is contractual and duration 2 years. The contract will be extended based on the performance of the selected candidate.
- The candidate must conduct day to day functions of all electronic works of most modern software controlled & sophisticated machineries.
- To carry out schedule/ preventive maintenance of electronic machineries inside the factory including Generator,Boiler,Compressor etc. by providing his right direction as well as to develop a good maintenance work force.
- He has to be more capable to identify the potential problem of machineries (i. e. Inverter, PLC. etc.)/ hazard to electronic instruments and its necessary trouble shooting by taking necessary initiatives so that production is not hampered.
- Work at office
- Bachelor in Engineering (BEngg) in Electronics
- B.Sc in Electronics Engineering from reputed university having good knowledge in related subject.
- 7 to 8 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Operation & Maintenance
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 35 to 40 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Minimum 3 to 6 years factory based practical experience (Preferably in Fabric Dyeing/ Textile Factory)
- Should have a very good aptitude to educate and build up highly skilled maintenance personnel.
- Should have contacts and experience in sourcing of engineering parts and components from suppliers.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- As per the company policy.