Merchandiser (Shirt/ Blouse)
- Working procedure of an order from development to shipment.
- Fabrics and trims purchasing procedure.
- Lead time of fabrics and accessories production, issue PO for procurement, familiar with ERP system
- Sample follow up closely with sample section as well as sample fabrics & trims with supplier, track approval process as per T&A to ensure material in-house on timely manner.
- Various washing process.
- Sketch and diagram to develop correct sample.
- Trims Technical issues.
- Print, Embroidery and other value added works.
- Price quotation.
- Graduation in Textile-Technology, Fashion designing, Apparel manufacturing from any recognized university like BIFT, Shanto-Mariam having good academic results.
- Skills Required: Merchandising
- 4 to 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
In Garment industry, Merchandising in Shirt and Ladies Blouse Manufacturing
- Age 25 to 30 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- At least 3 year(s) working experience in same position.
- Technical Knowledge on making a shirt/ blouse, sound concept about fabric/ trims consumption for product.
- Should have sound knowledge on fabrics, accessories, washing, printing, embroidery etc.
- Excellent communication skills both spoken and written in English.
- Commitment, attitude and ability to work as a team.
- Ability to work under pressure even for longer working hours.
- Computer knowledge in MS Word, MS Excel, Power Point, internet browsing.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per company policy.