AGM - Accounts & Finance
- Assist the Department Head for preparing & maintaining company accounts, cash and bank transactions, receipt and payment statement, cash and fund flow statement, stock record, trial balance, Profit and Loss account, Tax and VAT management etc.
- Assist & contribute the departmental head to prepare company wise budget and Monthly variance analyses.
- Supervising and assisting and guiding the team for managing the overall activities of accounting and financial function's, procurement and co-ordination of different functional line such as Supply chain Dept., Sales dept., Marketing Dept and Factory.
- Reviewing and updating financial policies & procedures, ensure proper implementation & functioning of those.
- Monitor, supervise & guide the team members for timely preparation of Reconciliation Statements related to finance & accounts.
- Provide different types reports to the management regarding accounts, daily sales & collection.
- Ensure the reconciliation of sales & collection on regular basis.
- Interact with Internal & External Auditors time to time.
- Analyze monthly MIS and appropriate communication to Management.
- Monitor and manage cross departmental financial activities.
- Provide financial analysis using internal and external information.
- Perform any other tasks as assigned by the superior management.
- Masters/MBA in Accounting or Finance with CA Partly Qualified.
- Skills Required: Accounts, Finance, Financial Reporting
- At least 12 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Accounts, Finance, Financial Reporting
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Agro based firms (incl. Agro Processing/Seed/GM), Garments, Group of Companies, Hatchery, Poultry
- Age at least 35 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Should have minimum 12-15 years experience in any reputed manufacturing company.
- The applicants should have experience in the following areas: Accounts, Finance, Taxation, VAT, Internal Audit, Business Planning etc.
- Skills on M.S Word, Excel, and Integrated Accounting package i.e. SAP, ERP is must.
- Must have strong financial report preparation skill,
- Must have sound knowledge of commercial activities.
- Should have vast knowledge in IAS/ IFRS, Company Act, Income Tax, VAT.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Leadership, analytical, and problem-solving abilities.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Admissible benefits as per company policy.