Category: Commercial/Supply Chain
A Reputed Garments & Textile Group
- Carry out a local purchase as per purchase policies and procedures, follow up the storing process for all the collected materials.
- To ensure on-time support all business units in regards to Garments & Textile Industries (especially Mechanical, spare parts) in an efficient and cost-effective way.
- To perform sourcing & procurement activities for Mechanical Items(e.g. Garments spare parts) & other facilities services and capital expenditure.
- Maintain format for purchase; purchase requisition, request for quotation, comparative statement, purchase order, GRN etc.
- Select potential vendors after verifying the vendor selecting procedure.
- A clear idea about the product marketplace and having good negotiation capacity to select the right product.
- Generate and update order status tracking sheet, reconciliation and timely reporting.
- Create time and action plan for all order and follow-up regularly.
- Any other task as assigned by the superior.
- Work at office
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Supply Chain Management,
- Masters degree in any discipline, Post Graduate Diploma (PGD) in Supply Chain Management
- 2 to 6 year(s)
- Age 25 to 32 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill, Provident fund
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2