Software Engineer (iOS)
- We are looking for a passionate iOS Developer with a minimum of 2 years experience in native iOS apps development (preferably Objective C).
- Please do not submit your CV without the required experiences and skills. Submit your CV in PDF format at firstname.lastname@example.org only. Also, mention the job title in the subject line of your email. Your application will be rejected if you do not comply with any of these terms.
- Analyze product requirements and propose solutions to them.
- Implement the feature/functionality specified in the product requirements.
- Design and develop complex and dynamic UI for different screen sizes.
- Quickly adapt to new development environments and changing business requirements. Constantly follow a hardworking, dedicated approach to deliver timely and well-structured code.
- Write design specifications and other development documentation.
- Work at office
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Minimum 02 Years Strong Knowledge and Proven Experience in Developing Native iOS App with Objective-C (preferable) or Swift.
- Deep Knowledge of Object-Oriented Design and Implementation.
- Experience in the Entire App Life-Cycle - Concept, Design, Build, Deploy, Test, Release to App Stores, and Support.
- Strong Experience using the Xcode Interface Builder (Creating .Xib/.Nib, Storyboard auto Layout Constraints, etc).
- Experience with Third-Party Libraries and APIs.
- Experience in working with iOS Frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics, and Core Text, etc.
- Experience in working with Multi-Threading, Background Operation, and Network Operations.
- Experience to Develop Complete Native iOS Applications from Scratch.
- Excellent Logical and Analytical Abilities.
- Working experiences in image & video processing will be a plus.
- A hard-working, dedicated approach to delivering timely and well-structured code.
- Ability to work along or in small teams.
- Show an innovative and creative approach to problem-solving.
- People Management skills and experience, and Leadership traits.
- Experience of the ability to work with agile methodologies.
- Familiar with Git, Jira, Trello, and other project management standards.
- Experience with Crashlytics & Analytics SDK integrations.
- At least 2 year(s)
- Age at least 18 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Pension policy, Performance bonus, Provident fund, Over time allowance
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2