Lead Auditor for ISO Management System Standards
Key Selling Points
Certification, ISO, ISO 9001, QMS, EMS, OH&SMS, Lead Auditor, ISMS, FSMS, Inspection, Management Systems
- Accolade Certifications has been established to provide services in the field of conformity assessment (Certification, Testing, Inspection and Calibration). We also provide CQI IRCA/Exemplar Global certified Lead Auditor Training Courses on ISO 9001, ISO 45001, ISO 14001, ISO 22000, ISO/IEC 27001, ISO 22301, ISO 50001 and many more standards. Other services of Accolade Certifications include: Energy Audit, Fire, Electrical & Structural Safety Audit, Environmental Management .
- We are looking for a person for multi-tasking with capability to conduct management system audits; business enhance; implement and maintain the requirements of ISO/IEC 17021 and the requirements of International Accreditation Forum (IAF).However, this does not apply for freelance auditors.
- Conduct audit(s) as per ISO 9001/ ISO 14001/ ISO 45001/ISO 22000/ ISO/IEC 27001/ISO 50001, etc.
- Establish contact with the audit client(s)
- Prepare the audit plan
- Conduct the audit activities with competence and integrity
- Prepare and distribute the audit report
- Conduct audit follow-up
- Ensure that the quality management system is developed, implemented, and maintained in accordance with ISO/IEC 17021-1 and other relevant standards/requirements within the certification body.
- Organize training courses on various standards
- Provide administrative support to the management
- Ensure the business enhancement of the company
- Any other task assigned by the supervisor
- Work at office
- Master of Science (MSc), Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Engineering
- Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering (Preferably Mechanical, Electrical, IPE or Environmental) or M.Sc. in any basic science subject
- Must have CQI-IRCA certified Lead Auditor training on at least one ISO standard
- Preferred Professional Certification: Lead Auditor
- Training/Trade Course: CQI IRCA certified Lead Auditor training on at least one ISO standard
- Skills Required: AUDIT AND INSPECTION, Excelent computer skill, Fast typing skill, Good Communication Skill (BanglaEnglish), Leadership and interpersonal skills, Time Management skills
- At least 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
AUDIT AND INSPECTION, Consultancy, Engineering, QUALITY ASSURANCE, Quality Inspection, Quality Management
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Engineering Firms, Manufacturing (Light Engineering & Heavy Industry), Multinational Companies, Third Party Auditor (Quality, Health, Environment, Compliance, Consulting Firms
- Age at most 35 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Must have at least 2 years auditing experience for any recognized certification body.
- Should exhibit professional behavior during the performance of audit activities, including being ethical, open-minded, diplomatic, observant, versatile, tenacious and self-reliant.
- Must be excellent in spoken and written English with good typing speed..
- Must have the willingness and capability to travel extensively throughout the country, as and when required.
- No age bar for freelance auditors
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 1