Senior Software Engineer/ Software Engineer
Tech Intelligence Limited
- Participates in analysis and design of domain problems and provides solutions and alternatives.
- Collaborates with business, design, development, and quality assurance team members to implement best in class solutions
- Develops solutions according to specified business requirements
- Writes optimal and efficient code using object-oriented programming, design patterns, and best practices
- Resolves technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation
- Keeps up to date in advancements in technologies and frameworks, and has zeal to learn.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Computer Science
- Software Engineering or other relevant knowledge areas from any reputed university.
- Skills Required: .Net Core, Angular, ASP.NET, Database, Typescript
- At least 4 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
.Net Core, Angular Typescript, ASP.NET, Microsoft SQL server
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 25 to 40 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Strong background in C# and ASP.NET Core technologies
- Experience with SQL Server or other relational databases
- Strong understanding of OOP, design patterns, and multi-layered applications
- Familiarity with Agile development processes
- Working experience on C#, Asp.net Core/MVC (routing, model binding, razor views)/Web Forms, Web Service, WCF, Crystal Reports
- Working experience in Data Access ORM (Entity Framework)
- Strong Understanding of REST API structure and ASP.NET WebAPI
- Experience with Dependency Injection
- Experience with TypeScript/ Angular/ React Native/ Flutter
- Experience installing and configuring environments
- Knowledge and experience with unit testing practices and tools.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Provident fund, Weekly 2 holidays, Gratuity
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly