Category: Customer Support/Call Centre
A diversified extravagant online teaching platform "Cloud Skool` is looking for a support coordinator for its Customer Support team. As we are rising day by day, our needs are evolving and to keep pace with the evolution we need experts like you to contribute, learn and grow with us. As a Support Coordinator you will have the opportunity to directly impact the business outcome as this role requires you to interact with the customers on a regular basis. This position will also offer the chance to work in a fast-paced, hyper growth environment where innovative ideas are encouraged and collaboration is a must.
Your primary responsibility in this role will involve responding to and resolving a variety of customer support inquiries from our clients via phone, email and chat
- Work from home, Work at office
- Open to all candidates, But the candidate must have strong English speaking/ writing skills since this role involves handling foreign/NRB clients and customer service enquiries. Undergraduates can apply too
- 1 to 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Counseling, Customer Service, Customer Support through Phone
- Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
- Age at most 25 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Computer skill
- Fluent in speaking English
- Good communication skills
- MICROSOFT OFFICE
- Team work
- Fluent in English (speaking, reading and writing)
- Strong work ethic
- Positive, "can-do" attitude
- Committed to consistently work the night shift
- Able to work under pressure and handle tough customer situations
- Enjoys working in a team environment
- General computer skills/ knowledge
- Previous US-based customer service experience is a huge plus!!
- Must have some influential potential
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Tk. 15000 (Monthly)
- TK.12000- 15000( Full time monthly) TK 6000- 8000(Part-time monthly
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Performance bonus
- Festival Bonus: 2
- A great learning opportunity.
- The opportunity to work with cross-cultural teams with the Foreign/NRB client