Head of Accounts and Finance
A Reputed Group of Company
The Head of Accounting will be responsible for the day-to-day aspects of the business`s accounting and reporting functions and will report directly to the Managing Director.
- Assure that accounting records are prepared and maintained in accordance with the company's accounting policies, chart of accounts and related accounting principles and practices
- Provide timely and accurate analysis of Budgets, Financial Reports and Financial Trends in order to assist the management team for performing their responsibilities
- Prepare, present and interpret financial reports to the management to direct and supervise preparation of all fiscal reporting, such as cost accounting, budgets, regulatory authorities and government reports
- Establish Productivity Analysis, Idle time loss calculation, cost analysis for new products line
- Manage, supervise and analysis of all treasury related activities such as cash management, cash forecasting, interest rate monitoring etc
- Prepare regular analysis of income and expenditure to assist management in the budget monitoring process
- Checking and posting of all bill vouchers in related accounting software.
- Manage expenditures, purchase, and procurement and maintain associated records.
- Prepare monthly statement of Accounts Payable, Budget and Financial Statement etc.
- Plan, direct and coordinate the implementation of effective accounting and financial administration policies, procedures and reports to ensure meticulous compliance of company's financial policy for sound financial management and control of the company.
- Hands on experience on Tax, VAT and opening & bank finance & documentation
- Work at office
- CFO/CA Candidate with Graduation and Post Graduation Degree from Reputed University.
- Training/Trade Course: CA,CFO
- At least 7 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Accounts, Finance, Income Tax and VAT
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization and with the Managing Director.
- Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- According to Company Policy.