Category: Customer Support/Call Centre
Ecommerce Customer Service Representative
Riyadh Trading Limited
- In this Ecommerce and After-sales role, you will be a primary contact by phone or email or Chat for customer inquiries about our products and brand.
- We are offering a Permanent Job cycle for this position.
- Provide knowledgeable answers to customer phone, e-mail, or live chat inquiries regarding products and brand
- Assist clients on order-on-line
- Deal with orders in the back office and liaise with logistics
- Follow-up on orders and liaise with customers
- Follow-up on all customer requests to ensure the brand provides the highest level of customer service in the industry
- Manage ongoing customer relationships utilizing our CRM tools
- Develop collaborative, positive working relationships with staff at our traditional boutiques
- Assist customers with after-sales service issues
- Be a primary contact for customer inquiries about our products and brand.
- Able to communicate concisely our company policies to client
- Maintain and update regular client correspondence
- Work at office
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- At least 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Customer Care, Customer satisfaction survey, Customer Service
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 25 to 32 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Minimum of 1-year experience in customer service for a luxury company, preferably in fashion.
- Strong eCommerce background
- Must be a sales-oriented person.
- Quick learner with the ability to absorb extensive information on our brand's history, product offerings, and communications/advertising program
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, great phone etiquette, and elevated speech
- Proactive personality and self-motivator
- Demonstrates initiative with the ability to multi-task and detail-oriented in a fast-paced environment
- Proven to be organized, methodical, rigorous
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office applications and the ability to learn new applications quickly
- Team player able to develop great relations with co-workers
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill, Medical allowance
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2