IE & Production Planning Manager (Dyeing & Knitting)
Zaheen Knitwears Ltd.
- Study factory production capacity and efficiency.
- Apply statistical methods and perform mathematical calculations to determine garments manufacturing processes, staff requirements, and production standards.
- Reduce Dyeing & Knitting cost by using industrial engineering tools.
- Monitor the productivity and efficiency report.
- Train the concern responsible to increase productivity.
- Collect The Delivery dates (TNA or meeting Summary) & Drive to achieve. Minimize Short Qty.
- Work order follows up as per TNA
- Ensure fabrics delivery according to TNA.
- Work on Shade Approval issue, Lot Approval issue, Lab dip Approval issue. Maintain a buyer wise database & daily email & Physical communication to solve it.
- Directs and supervises the continuous improvement and implementation of planning and monitoring techniques.
- Highlight Loophole or delivery status to every concern & work accordingly to achieve objectives
- Follow-up & ensure weekly delivery plan.
- Make a proper delivery report as per fabric booking to maintain all fabric ratio.
- Communication with Cutting & Garments planning at schedule base to maintain the proper supply Chain.
- Research & development on fabric quality & efficiency of production.
- Any other responsibilities assigned by management from time to time.
- Work at office
- B.Sc in Textile Engineering from Any Public University will get preference.
- 5 to 7 year(s)
- Age 35 to 50 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Preferably in Fabric Planning Department.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Medical allowance, Insurance
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize
- Festival Bonus: 2