Category: HR/Org. Development
Executive/ Senior Executive
- Identify potential partnership opportunities by researching market / industry and keeping a close eye on key developments in the Country.
- Build contacts with potential clients to create new business opportunities
- Cold calls as appropriate within the market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities. Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging professional network.
- Through market research develop forward-thinking, creative marketing strategies aimed at generating leads, growing sales, and driving revenue.
- Plan persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business with the qcoom.com
- Negotiate with suppliers And Develop pricing strategies and product policies
- Develop a cordial professional rapport with new clients, and provide support that will continually improve the relationship. Grow and retain existing accounts by presenting new solutions and services to partners or vendor.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company's unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Work in close collaboration with marketing team to ensure alignment of broader goals.
- Monitor sales & revenue and optimize campaigns accordingly.
- Plan and develop the required creative/marketing material, landing pages, promotions etc.
- Support in writing new business proposals
- Work at office
- Candidate should be graduate from any recognized university having major in Marketing/Commerce/Business Administration or any other relevant disciplines.
- Advanced degree an advantage
- Previous product management or related experience
- Quantitative and business analysis skills
- Knowledge of marketing principles and practices
- Knowledge of business and management principles and practices
- Project management skills
- At least 1 year(s)
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Able to work productively and seamlessly within cross-functional teams to enable an efficient product creation process
- Effective verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact effectively with diverse stakeholders
- Proven ability to manage and analyze data to derive meaningful insights and quickly diagnose and correct any problems
- Outstanding planning and organizational skills with a proven ability to adjust quickly to shifting priorities, multiple demands and rapid change
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill
- Festival Bonus: 2