Full Stack Laravel Developer
- Looking for a self motivated addition to our existing team of developers, with experience in all aspects of web development and a drive to learn new technologies as they become available.
- We are developing products for international markets.
- Please mention in job application if anybody is interested to join as Internship.
- We are located at Nikunja-2, Khilkhet. We are looking for candidates around this place for easy communication.
- Develop and Maintain application on Laravel framework
- Implement new features and functionality on Existing application or New applications
- Collaborate with the team members and implement best practices of code and user experience.
- Producing high-quality work with a strong focus on detail.
- Should have good knowledge in jQuery, Relational database, Different level of APIs.
- Good Knowledge of OOP PHP, jQuery, Responsive design, CodeIgniter/Laravel are must.
- Work at office
- Bachelor in Engineering (BEngg) in CSE
- At least 1 year(s)
- Age 21 to 35 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- 1+ Years experience with Laravel
- Excellent English reading and writing skills.
- Who has ability to lead multiple projects & teams.
- Punctuality is an unquestionable requirement.
- You must provide a portfolio or your project links.
- Very good skill in programming languages.
- Candidate should be able to work long hours to meet deadline.
- Experienced on application development using 3rd party APIs and integration
- Passionate about solving customer issues and committed to improve customer experience while using the products.
- Keen to understand end to end business processes and takes data driven decisions.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- 6 days weekend in a month.