Diploma Engineer (Barcode)
Walton Hi-Tech Industries Ltd.
- Barcode generate according to manufacturer requirements at production line.
- Technical support on computer, Barcode machine and scanner.
- Barcode design on Bartender, Zebra designer and others related design software.
- New system Development/ Up gradation/ Automation with barcode.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, and scanners across the production line.
- Providing Barcode support over the phone, online or in-person, depending on the requirement.
- To ensure Barcode tracking system user end training, support, necessary requirement provided for update and monitoring.
- Auto labeling system support at production line.
- Barcode related task assigned by his superior.
- Diploma in Computer/ Electronics/ Electrical from any reputed Engineering Institute.
- At least 2 year(s)
- Age 25 to 30 years
- Must have good knowledge on computer and barcode generation.
- Should have ability to maximize the output of the company and thus to build up as dynamic, energetic, ambitious, good oriented and enthusiastic engineer through work and technology.
- Experience in Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, and scanners.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Eager to take any kind of responsibility.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per Company Policy