Executive, Coordination (Quasem Foundation)
- Prepare monthly foundation-wide reports to use internally and to provide to donors such as TOMS,SEVA and Local Donors.
- After receiving information from the clinics and hospitals (MEH Ulipur and Saidpur, Rangpur, Saidpur, Gaibadha, Nagwasri and Domar) the candidate must also prepare daily activity reports & submit it to the Director Coordination.
- Keep a log of on-going projects and updates to share with the public. Work with graphic design team to ensure website and social media platforms are updated with the latest activities.
- Prepare different banners, booklets, brochures, leaflets or other publications as required.
- Maintain a master file of all documents issued from QF Head Office, as well as library of photographs and other promotional items.
- Carry out correspondence regarding fund raising in consultation with Director of Coordination
- Candidates must be prepared to go on field visits once a month. Field visits could be to any of the organizations centers in North Bengal.
- Coordination of PSP plans
- Other tasks as seen fit, including reporting and coordination for construction projects and other developments
- Work at office
- Masters from any recognized university.
- Masters in Public Heath, Public Administration, NGO Management or MBA is preferred but not required
- At least 2 year(s)
- Age 30 to 45 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Candidates with English-medium education background will be given strong preference.
- 2+ years of related work experience is required.
- Strong computer skills in basic programs such as MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint is required. Preference will be given to candidates who are also able to do minor website editing and graphic design.
- Strong communication skill (written & spoken) in both English & Bengali. Strong English communication is crucial for this post, candidates will be tested for both English reading and writing comprehension during interview.
- Must be structured person with strong analytical skills
- Should have excellent reporting and writing skills. Eager to adopt necessary hospital and medical terminology
- Flexible to work in a small, busy environment
- Good at taking instruction and willing to take self-initiatives to better operations
- Problem-solver, comfortable working with upper management
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Provident fund, Weekly 2 holidays, Gratuity
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2