Category: Media/Advertisement/Event Mgt.
Social & Digital Media Co-Ordinator
Walton Hi-Tech Industries Ltd.
- Translate brand strategy into insightful social media content.
- Take care the website and active to manage and renovate products accordingly.
- Feature writing ability with out of the box thinking and creative activities.
- Closely monitor rival brands and their activities.
- Lead assigned brands/products social media promotional contents, community contents (if needed), informed by brand objectives, consumer insights, category trends and performance analysis.
- Develop content and online promotional strategy, moderating, posting/engaging and responding to brand digital communities.
- Identify, engage and nurture brand advocates.
- Collaborate with original, curated and crowd-sourced content providers; deploy content directly and through internal and external partners.
- Track activity, engagement, sentiment and conversion to meet social channel goals.
- Closely tie up with visual content developers like 3D designer and graphics designers to ensure maximum output for the content.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- At least 2 year(s)
- Age at least 25 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Excellent writing skill.
- Proficient with Facebook, Youtube, Instagram, Pinterest etc. poplar platforms.
- Having knowledge in ATL and BTL branding strategy.
- Strong team collaboration and listening skills.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As Per Company Policy.