Category: General Management/Admin
Executive - Administration
- Manage visa recommendation letter, visa, work permit, security clearance, income tax, accommodation etc. of expatriate employees;
- Provide protocol service to important guests, the board of directors and their family members when required;
- Make on time visa application for the employees who need to travel abroad for business needs;
- Maintain coordination with BIDA and other government offices;
- Coordinate with BTRC for walkies talkie license approval and renewal;
- Support senior officers for their personal and family visas;
- Organize a travel desk and manage that for visa, air ticket, hotel booking etc
- Coordinate any event/program in the organization.
- Work at office
- MBA/Masters in any discipline from any reputed University.
- 3 to 4 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Administration, Experience in liaison work with government officials, logistic management, Protocol, Visa Processing
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Garments, Group of Companies, Textile
- Age 28 to 30 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Good communication (written/verbal) & presentation skills in English.
- Strong leadership ability and work as a strategic thinker.
- Positive work ethics and result oriented for assigned responsibilities.
- Self-driven to work under pressure and self-motivated to take new initiatives.
- Ability to maintain good interpersonal relationships and good team work.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- The incumbent should have at least 3 years working experience in Administration with large Group of Industry.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Medical allowance, Insurance, Gratuity
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2